The Betweenlands Mod 1.13.2 is a modification of Minecraft that promise to offer one of the most immersive and fascinating survival experiences you can get in the game.
In The Betweenlands Mod you will find many things that you like about Minecraft, and one of its biggest attractions is definitely its survival mode. The survival mode allows players to go against all odds while trying to survive as long as possible against all the dangers the world has to throw at them.
However, for veteran Minecraft players, survival mode tends to be quite boring after a while and, if you are among these players, we recommend you try The Betweenlands Mod mode.
The Betweenlands Mod features
The Betweenlands Mod is a modification for the Sandbox construction game developed by Angry Pixel. This large and expansive mod focuses on a completely new dimension developed for Minecraft which adds an excess of exciting new content.
The dimension of The Betweenlands Mod is a dark and swampy kingdom full of strange and monstrous creatures. It is the dimension in which most mods rotate. Among the most relevant characteristics of The Betweenlands Mod, are the following:
- An independent and complete survival experience with hours of play
- A completely new dimension to survive among many new creatures and monsters to fight
- Heads to win
- Lots of unique biomes and structures to explore and plunder from imposing fortresses, to scattered underground ruins
- An extensive herbal system that allows you to create more than 30 unique infusions from 14 different aspects found in plants
- A single cropping system with several types of new crops
- More than 300 new blocks to build, including several machine blocks and a large number of plants
- More than 350 new items, including many unique weapons and loot, complete sets of tools and armor, lots of food, new raw materials, leftovers of science and more
- More than 250 new sounds, including 7 immersive environmental tracks and 33 music tracks
- Lots of new mechanics, including food sickness, tool corrosion, player decay and a combat circle that revolves around 3 new gem objects
- Events of random occurrence, including changes in climate and sometimes, more supernatural events
- Effects of special shaders incorporated, special to make the worlds look even more attractive
- Multiplayer compatibility so you can survive with your friends and much more
How to install The Betweenlands Mod
- First make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the .jar file from The Betweenlands Mod
- Open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type% appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again to start the installer
- On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next Library in the top menu bar
- Then you must open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft
- Place the .jar file you have downloaded from The Betweenlands Mod in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, create it right now
- Once you have finished all these steps, you can now enjoy The Betweenlands Mod when starting Minecraft again
The Betweenlands Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13