The Camping Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 is a fun addition to Minecraft that essentially gives you more ways to play the game worth the redundancy. Using elements like tents and multiple tools you can survive in the forest like a true camper.
The Camping Mod also has capacity for multiplayer and so camping with friends. In this modification you can find all the camping items available. The recipes and more information can be found in the Wiki modification.
With This wonderful mod you can create campfires in the middle of your camp, giving you a place to cook the new food, which are marshmallows.
You can even feel as if you were really camping, roasting marshmallows around a campfire. As you can also color tents, find them on camping sites with new mobs or bake some good Minecraft foods in different types of cooking fires.
The Camping Mod features
- Among the most relevant features that The Camping Mod presents, we can highlight that it adds a “Configure field” button in the caravans which creates a small map that you can expand at any time.
- This button will only appear in the caravans formed after installing The Camping Mod. If you plan to uninstall this modification, make sure you do not have any caravan or camp on the map. This mod does not require a new save
- The Camping Mod will allow you to establish a caravan camp anywhere without having to ambush or invade a rival faction. With this, you can rest, heal, hunt, make some food while you are away from your base of operations.
- Depending on where you stop, you will meet many animals to hunt or flee. The camps can be visited by any caravan created by you.
- Even with The Camping Mod you can enable a new experimental feature: permanent camps. While this option is activated, the camps will not be automatically deleted when everyone leaves the map. To remove the map definitely, you just have to click on it and press the Destroy button.
- You must enable “dev.modo” in the game options so that you can add a new button to the caravans, the “Preparation of the preparation camp”. There you can change the minimum and maximum size of the camps, it is always random, but you can block it in one size.
How to install The Camping Mod
- Mainly you must make sure you have installed or download Minecraft Forge.
- Afterwards, you should download the .jar file from RikMulds Core.
- Now download the .jar file from The Camping Mod.
- Open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile.
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods.
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type% appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again to start the installer.
- On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next Library in the top menu bar.
- Then you must open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
- Place the .jar files that you have downloaded from RikiMulds Core and The Camping Mod in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, create it now.
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification.
The Camping Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2