Thermal Expansion Mod is a technological mod created by “Team CoFH“. Extends the use of “Redstone Flux (RF)” in the world, adds machines that allow the processing of resources and ways to simplify the transport of articles, energy and liquids to distant bases. Version 5 removes different recipes to update blocks and adds update kits to update machines, dynamos, energy cells and safes, but not flow products, products and fluids.
The mod adds a large number of machines, technological devices and magical objects that will allow us to perform a large number of new actions and objects. The vast majority of machines and certain objects of this mod are based on the transformation and distribution of energy, so obtaining energy is a fundamental pillar in this mod.
Interesting things in Thermal Expansion mod
Thermal Expansion Mod is the central mod of the “Thermal” series. Being an original Team CoFH mod, it contains several machines, tools and a lot of other toys, most of which are based on Redstone Flux. Minecraft expansion thermally. A friendly mix rich in magic content and technology.
The thermal expansion started as something that played well together with “BuildCraft“, but it has become something much more than that! It has a technology tree that involves multiple machines, balanced and flexible recipes, and is now one of the base mods in the modified Minecraft game. Since the date of its launch, the Redstone Flux electric network has been backed by most mods related to technology and technology.
THERMAL EXPANSION MOD CHARACTERISTICS
- Machines: increase the yield of your ore, generate cobblestone easily, freeze water in the ice, grow your crops and more. Improve your machines with increases!
- Dynamos: Generates Redstone Flux using Steam, Lava, Fuel, Redstone, or even sewage!
- Devices: Activate things autonomously, teleport things, send unwanted materials to / dev / null and throw your friends on the air!
- Storage: store your items, fluids or Redstone Flux in a safe and portable way.
- Lighting: Add a little color to your base! Lighting blocks that can be any color and respond to Redstone signals in several ways!
- Tools: adjust the blocks, measure all things, copy the configuration of the machine and light the burning forests from a distance.
- Florbs: Throw hot fluids at your enemies, throw less hot liquids at your friends or vice versa!
- Mod support: search for recipes on machines, drink Ender through a straw, get research points of machines and bright hammer forge.
- If you are looking for minerals, materials and mobs, see Thermal Foundation. Or if you are looking for conduits, see Thermal Dynamics.
How to install Thermal Expansion Mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, CoFH Core, CodeChickenLib and Thermal Foundation Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- In open windows Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- In the open mac search engine, hold down the ALT key and click on Go then library on the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) in the Mods folder.
- When you run Minecraft and click on the modifications button, you should see that the mod is installed.
Thermal Expansion Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2