Thermal Foundation Mod 1.12.2 is one of the most complex mods of Minecraft. First it was related with Thermal expansion and thermal dynamics but the creators separated all these mods. It has a lot of options in it. It has different materials such as minerals, changing materials, alloys, liquids and gasses. It is highly recommended you get this mod in coordination with Thermal Expansion.
Thermal Foundation Mod Features
It has a variety of items that have different features.
- Copper ore
- Tin ore
- Silver ore
- Lead ore
- Ferrous ore
- Shiny ore
- Mana Infused ore
- Iron ore
- Gold ore
- Coal ore
With all of these materials we can create six alloys:
There are also nine new liquids (in addition to water and wash):
And also there are new gasses, one of them is the Energized Blowstone.
We will also obtain residual materials:
In this mod we will also find new mobs:
This mod uses some materials of thermal foundation to create new items
Some of the machines that do these things are:
- Machine frame:
It is used to make lots of different things like pulverizer, redstone furnace, sawmill. Any of them that are gray should be able to be upgraded and any of them that use a device frame will be making blue containers devices.
- Power generation systems:
There are different types of this. The first one of them is the Steam Dynamo You can burn a lot of things in the Steam Dynamo to generate power. It can generate up to 40 RF/t and also can store energy.
The other one is Compression Dynamo that generates Redstone flux using fluid fuels and coolants. It works with crystallized oil, refined canola oil, tree oil, refined fuel, empowered oil, canola oil, creosote oil and others. It has water on one side and the other liquid field on the other side.
The third is the Reactant Dynamo, that can generate up to 40 RF/t. You will need petrotheum dust, nether wart, gunpowder, etc. You will also need a combination of another liquid.
- Machines that doesn’t require power
From these we can mention the arboreal extractor that is very powerful. It is very minimum cost and you are going to need some materials in order to get it. It extracts a liquid from trees.
Another one is the aqueous accumulator. It is really inexpensive. You will need water on one of its sides and it will start gathering water.
How to install Thermal Foundation Mod
- This mod requires to have installed the latest Minecraft Forge. If you don’t have it, you may want to download it and install it.
- CoFH Core is also required.
- Download the recommended Thermal Foundation Mod file to your Minecraft version
- After this, you have to locate the Minecraft Application folder. You can find it in your Windows or Mac computer.
- Place the Mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder
- Open Minecraft and click the Mods button.
Thermal Foundation Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2