Too Much TNT Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 represents one of the many modifications of Minecraft which is based on increasing the diversity of explosives found in your playtime. This modification provides a large number of different explosives, some really powerful and others very funny, is also responsible for providing you with 50 completely new types of TNT.
To make one of the many variants of TNT that Too Much TNT Mod 1.14 provides. You will only need to obtain new minerals within the mines of the game. The two new resources that are included in the generation of the worlds are uranium and gunpowder.
Too Much TNT Mod Features
First of all, Too Much TNT Mod is associated with dynamite, for this reason, all the accessories that this mod has been within this range. The focal point of the matter is what each of them produces during and after the explosion. Normally, these vary in magnitude where some are oriented to do horizontal damage while others create holes or craters of different sizes and depths.
Some of this, leave the affected area with lit torches, others are fire itself and some bring with them some tools, accessories or particular objects as is the case of “House TNT”, “Woodhouse TNT” or “Brickhouse TNT” that when exploding, just appear these houses.
There are those who produce large fires and those that contain water that when exploding covers the area near the explosion site with water. In short, what it does actually distinguishes this mod. is the true ability to completely modify areas almost compared to the real environment.
How to Install Too Much TNT Mod
Before indicating how you can install Too Much TNT Mod it is important to be clear about certain general aspects of the modifications:
There are customer modifications, which make local changes to the game. There are server modifications that are validated for Minecraft server games. Aso, there are packages of Minecraft mods that, as the name implies, contain a large group of generated mods so can be used together and have the particularity that they are created keeping a common point or theme.
With a little more general culture about this extensive and fun game that tests your survival and creativity skills. You will learn below how to install this mod for both Windows and Mac.
Steps to follow to install Too Much TNT Mod in Windows:
- It is important and necessary to have the Minecraft Forge API compatibility tool installed or, if not, download and install it.
- Download the mod Too Much TNT mod which is contained in a .jar file.
- Open the START menu and write in the% appdata% search bar.
- Locate the folder .minecraft.
- Search and access the mods’ folder.
- Drag or paste the .jar file of Too Much TNT.
- Enter the game and before the start of your game enter the profile edit section and click on use version.
- Search the forge version, with which your modifications will be installed and executed.
Steps to follow to install Too Much TNT Mod 1.16 on Mac:
- It is important and necessary, as in Windows, to have the “forge” tool installed and, if not, download and install it.
- Download the Too Much TNT mod which is contained in a .jar file.
- Locate in the search engine or Finder and access your name.
- Press on Library.
- Click on ApplicationSupport.
- Then click on Minecraft
- Then press on mods (If you do not place it proceed to create it because it may happen that they are the first to be made in the game.
- Once inside the mods folder, proceed to paste the .jar file that contains too much tnt mod.
- Enter the game by logging in and go directly to the edit profile section.
- Then click on use version.
- Locate and click on the forge version to update the information of the previously installed Too Much TNT Mod file.
Too Much TNT Mod Download 1.16 Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files. So all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.14.x/All