Tool Belt Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1 and 1.15.2 for Minecraft, mainly based on a tool that provides great ease to players. This is because it adds a belt that is placed in the line of the waist of your character and carries the different items you want.
Tool Belt Mod basically allows you to scroll between different elements instead of opening the inventory again and again. Similarly, it is lightweight and easy to use during the game.
In addition, Tool Belt Mod grants 2 inventories in the default build, but you can add more scroll options including the suitcase. Even, the bag can be easily designed and provides the freedom to carry more items in your tool belt.
But this is not all, with Tool Belt Mod you can also wear elytra on the belt. So have fun using this tool and you will see how well you spend it.
Tool Belt Mod features
Tool Belt Mod is very useful because it has been designed mainly for the sake of giving players the convenience of carrying all their tools in one load. Among its main features are:
- The modification basically gives the players an additional inventory of genres in which they can store their items and carry them out when they need them. The tool belt is ideal because it allows players to store their items in a convenient, small place without taking up space in the inventory.
- The other great feature of the belt is of course, the fact that these items are available immediately with a few clicks and this can also save you some time.
- It is important that you keep in mind that you will not be given access to the full belt functionality in Tool Belt Mod from the beginning. When you have it in your hands, you will only have two slots to store your items but, over time, you can upgrade to have more.
- The maximum capacity of the fastening tape can reach up to 9 slots, which is a large amount and will allow you to store virtually all the tools you want.
- You should also remember that Tool Belt Mod only contains elements that can not be stacked, so you can not store items that can be stacked and this of course includes most of the resources found in Minecraft.
- In addition to providing convenience, Tool Belt Mod looks good when equipped with a character and even shows the tools stored in the first two slots.
How to install Tool Belt Mod
- Make sure you have installed or downloaded Minecraft Forge.
- Download the .jar file from Tool Belt Mod.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- In open windows, select> Run from the start menu and type% appdata% then click Run to start the installer.
- Place the Mod that you just downloaded (.jar file) in the folder of .minecraft / mods, if you do not have it, you must create.
- When you run Minecraft again and click on the modifications button, you should see that Tool Belt Mod has already been installed.
Tool Belt Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2