TooManyItems Mod, one of the biggest mods for Minecraft!
TooManyItems Mod 1.7.10 represents one of the most relevant modifications of Minecraft, this is due mostly to the number of options that this provides us to play either the probability of winning any object or block in the game while in survival mode, or even modify weather conditions, change the game, time, store inventories in a predefined way and even restore the character’s health with just one click.
These functions have changed very basic functions which are not at the same level of the game, in fact, there are occasions where it can not be used in several game modes, therefore, TooManyItems Mod 1.7.10 has become one of the most used and necessary mods for any update that Minecraft presents.
TooMannyItems Mod Features
- Version 1.8 of TooManyItems Mod contains a large number of new articles.
- You can replace the names of all the states saved in your game.
- You can change to a spectator mode.
- The search system is improved, you will not have to write all the letters, by clicking on the first letters a list to choose will appear in your search engine.
- Something new is that you now have more personalized items, all new like pre-selected notepads, posters with text, full pots, colored leather, player heads among many more items.
- Now you will edit more easily your most used articles (favorites) and you will see the different useful tips on tools.
- You can obtain articles in a quicker way by pressing Enter key in your search box and then generating the superior element.
- You will have a wider sidebar where all your items will fit, greatly improving the unpleasant overlap in them.
- Also, You can count on new improved potions, enchantment and fireworks panels.
How To Use TooManyItems Mod
- You can Activate / Deactivate your articles to edit or simply to avoid deleting them by pressing the letter “O”. While you are on the screen where you have your inventory.
- You can add elements in the bar individually or in packages by clicking the left mouse button on the elements, then click on the element within the panel or on the favorite button in the panel you have enchantment and finally remove a favorite simply by clicking on the item.
- Also, you will have the option to save your favorites or the most used or common items. First click on the item in the favorite panel.
- You can use star icons, books or chests to change the elements and favorites in the enchant tabs.
- You can change the level of the enchantment of your elements just by pressing them and using the buttons. “More” (+) and “Less” (-) this increases or decreases the level.
Technical requirements for the installation of TooManyItems Mod
Too Many Items Mod requires the 32/64 Bit version of Java 7 or Java 8. In addition to 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. Hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2 GB of free space for Worlds and Mods. Integrated video Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4. If you want a higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card.
As for operating systems requires Windows 7 or later versions, if you use MacOS. You must have Macros 10.12 Sierra and in the Linux platform, you can use any version from 2014 onwards. These are the specifications of a minimum requirement for the operation of the game.
How to install TooMannyItems Mod
- You must first download Minecraft Forge Mod Loader Version 1.7.2 or 1.7.10.
- Then download Too Many Items Mod Version 1.7.2 or 1.7.10.
- Then double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file of Too Many Items Mod, inside the folder of .minecraft / mods.
TooMannyItems Mod Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files. So all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Then please contact us!
For Minecraft All Versions
For Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10+