Traincraft Mod represents one of the many modifications that the Minecraft game provides for the improvement of it. This Minecraft Mod appeared for the first time in 2011, by then it was called Train and Zeppelin Mod and only had a steam locomotive and a car. In this version old Traincraft, the locomotive did not have a GUI and could not join the car with it.
Traincraft Mod 1.14 caused a great impression before its players and therefore, since then its creators have been responsible for developing and updating the mod including new details and more options. Its purpose is to create a system of railways that transport large quantities of blocks from one place to another. Thus making the game a little more dynamic.
The introduction of TrainCraft in Minecraft
The main idea when creating the Minecraft Traincraft Mod was to have a controlled mine car in which you could sit. The mod received so much support from Minecraft users that it was decided to continue the adventure and add many more locomotives and cars. Now Traincraft has a little more than 70 locomotives, cars and others, as well as many manufacturing blocks and machines.
The current version of Traincraft Mod (1.7.10) is combined with Minecraft Forge Mods in order to work and is compatible with SSP, SMP and LAN. For being as it was said before Traincraft Mod a modification of the Minecraft game, it is necessary to know the technical requirements necessary for its installation. Below we will make a brief description of them.
Technical requirements for the installation of Minecraft Traincraft Mod
Traincraft mod requires the 32/64 bit version of Java 7 or Java 8, in addition to 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. Hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2 GB free space for worlds and mods. Integrated video Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4.
If you want higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card. As for operating systems requires Windows 7 or later versions; if you use MacOS you must have 10.12 Macos and Sierra in the Linux platform you can use any version from 2014 onwards. These are the minimum required specifications for the operation of the game.
If you want a better performance of Minecraft PC then it is recommended, instead of 2 GB of RAM and hard drive, to have 4 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free space on your hard drive, 64-bit operating system, Windows 10 and a 3.5 GHz processor or higher.
Traincraft Mod 1.14 requires a stable Internet connection to download some necessary files from the game, as well as to be used in multiplayer mode.
Procedure for the installation of Traincraft Mod
Then we inform you about the steps to follow for the correct installation of Traincraft Mod.
- First, you must proceed to download and install the Minecraft Forge.
- Subsequently, the mod is downloaded in version 1.7.10 (until this version is compatible). It is necessary to clarify that there are previous versions recommended such as 1.5.2 and 1.6.4. But here we are using the most recent version.
- Completed this step go to the Start and in the search engine write the following: %appdata%. There you select the Roaming folder where you will find the Minecraft.
- Once the Minecraft is located, open it and locate the folder Mods. In the event that you do not have it, you can create it there to enter your mod.
- After having completed these steps you can start to create your own railroad network. Congratulations!
Traincraft Mod 1.16.3 Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files. So all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13/1.12/1.11/1.10
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.7.10