Treecapitator Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a great addition to Minecraft to significantly accelerate the removal of trees that are found within the game. This modification works only by using an ax to destroy the bottom block of any tree.
As soon as you do, the whole tree will explode in all its individual blocks. The good thing about Treecapitator Mod 1.16 is that it also destroys the remaining leaf blocks and gives you all the sprouts that fall.
Probably, the most relevant and useful of this mod would be to shoot down trees from the jungle. They are already so massive that destroying them only takes a long time. But now with Treecapitator Mod 1.16 you can take a full one in a matter of seconds.
How to Install Treecapitator Mod
With Treecapitator Mod the trees are determined by observing the number of blocks of sheets that are next to the upper block of a vertical column of records.
In cases where the upper block has 3 or more blocks of neighboring leaves, the code considers that that column of records is a tree. If the upper block does not have 3 blocks of adjacent sheets, the default code will be the normal block block.
To install Treecapitator Mod you just have to follow a series of simple steps which we will show you below:
- Mainly as usual, you must download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Then download the BspkrsCore file
- After that, proceed with the download and installation of Treecapitator Mod in the version that corresponds to your computer
- Now you must click on the file that you have downloaded mainly from Minecraft Forge in order to carry out the installation of the mod
- Copy and paste the file you have downloaded from BspkrsCore into the .minecraft / mods folder and in case you do not see that folder, remember to create it yourself
- Now perform the same step but with the file of the mod you have downloaded, paste it inside the folder .minecraft / mods of your computer
- If you have followed all these steps very well, you will already have in perfect operation Treecapitator Mod
Characteristics of Treecapitator Mod
- There is a small sorted feature for Treecapitator Mod in case you still want leaf blocks. You will only have a pair of scissors in your inventory and when you destroy a tree, all its leaves will fall too.
- Actually Treecapitator Mod is not a “deceptive” mod, but more of a mod created in order to save time. You will still cause the same damage to your tools as you normally would and the time to cut will depend on the level you have.
- Even in the same way you will probably lose your scissors in a tree if you use it in a jungle tree. Depending on the size of the tree, it will also be determined how long it takes to remove that block of wood.
- Some will take more time than others. You can adjust a lot of these settings in the mod configuration menu of the main menu of the game. Other of its most relevant characteristics are:
- You can break any properly coded record from the box (see .minecraft / config / TreeCapitator.cfg for more details).
- Modifiable list of tool identifiers to determine what an “ax” is.
- Optional item damage based on the number of broken records (default on enabled).
- Optional damage in element increase per broken block (disabled by default).
- Intelligent tree detection (modifiable).
- Possibility to destroy leaves (enabled by default).
- Possibility of cutting sheets (with a cutting element in the direct access bar).
- Disable crashes in creativity.
- Deactivate the tool requirement.
Treecapitator Mod Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10