Uncrafting Table Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is used to convert things you crafted back into their original components. It looks like made of a stone material. To craft this item, you are going to need to surround a crafting table with couple stone in the crafting crate.
This uncrafting table will allow you to obtain back all the items you crafted together in an object.
Uncrafting table was created by Jglrxavpok and XxShnukexX.
Uncrafting Table Mod Features
- The uncrafting table is very simple. You can start using it by just clicking on it. We got three different areas: a 3×3 crafting and two areas on the side. The left area is used to check if you can actually convert the item back into its original parts. The right area is used to put the items to convert it.
- You will need a quantity of levels to make this conversion depending on the item you want to uncraft. So every item has a cost in levels.
- There is a little problem with this mod: if you put lots of the same item in the converting area it will only convert the default quantity. It doesn’t do mass converting so you will have to keep putting it back into the converting area. So it could take quite a while to actually work.
- This uncrafting table is very useful if you want the items that you crafted before.
- For example, if someone gives you a cake and you don’t like cakes but you want some bread you can uncraft the cake. It will convert into milk, egg, sugar wheat. Then you can take the milk, wheat and egg to make a bread.
- The most interesting thing about this mod is that it also works with other mods. For example, if you have a sword of other mod, you can uncraft it too. It will give you back the full amount of materials if it is not damaged in the case of weapons and tools. If they are damaged the uncrafting table will give you back a partial amount of the materials. You can also receive nuggets instead of gold, iron or diamonds.
- One thing to mention is that it doesn’t work with potions because they are not made by crafting them.
- This mod also works with enchants. You have to put the book into the book slot and when you grab items back you will have to fill the enchantment.
- If you crafted something you don’t want, you can get it back by having this mod.
How to install Uncrafting Table Mod 1.16.5
- This mod requires to have installed the latest Minecraft Forge. If you don’t have it, you may want to download it and install it.
- CoFH Core is also required.
- Download the recommended Uncrafting Table Mod file to your Minecraft version
- After this, you have to locate the Minecraft Application folder. You can find it in your Windows or Mac computer.
- Place the Mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder
- Open Minecraft and click the Mods button.
Uncrafting Table Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.16.5
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2