All modifications of the Minecraft application are programmed to be “browsed” by users under certain rules, which over time can become tedious and repetitive. That is why the Unique Movement Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 modification was added, which allows the user many forms of transportation in the gaming environment. Some of the included improvements are updates of options that have been used previously, even in television series, such as the “Tardis”, which has been taken from the Doctor Who universe. Unique Movement Mod also includes the “hoverboard”, for players who want to glide around the world, and the unicycle, which keeps an interesting trickster inside.
Characteristics of Unique Movement Mod
● Unique Movement Mod presents a series of updates to make the Minecraft application games more attractive, competitive and creative
● The Mod includes a folder with several icons that can be joined to create vehicles and other equipment necessary to survive in the game. Among the vehicles that can be created are the segway, unicycles, hoverboard and swegway, and between the equipment and objects are plastic dust, hardened plastic, helmets and wheels
● The Mod also includes personalization options and a new palette of sharper and brighter colors
Advantages and disadvantages of Unique Movement Mod
Among the advantages of the Mod we can mention the following:
- Unique Movement Mod is optimized and updated frequently to be used in any of the Minecraft application games
- It includes many new navigation options, which makes games more competitive and recreational
- The images have been updated giving them greater clarity and better colors
- On-screen images can be zoomed in or out easily
- You can enlarge any part of the images
- The game can be played by one player, by others present and by several through the networks
- The new built-in vehicles (hoverboard, swegway and monocycle) can be painted with different colors
- The only disadvantage or restriction of the game is that it compulsorily requires the installation of “Papertazers Base Mod XX” in order to “run”.
Requirements for Unique Movement Mod
Unique Movement Mod requires the 32/64 Bit version of Java 7 or Java 8, in addition to 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. Hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2 GB free space for Worlds and Mods. Integrated video Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4. If you want a higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card.
Regards operating systems, it requires Windows 7 or later versions, if you use MacOS you must have Macros 10.12 Sierra and in the Linux platform you can use any version from 2014 onwards, these are the specifications of minimum requirement for the operation of the game. If you want a better performance of Unique Movement Mod then it is recommended instead of 2 GB of RAM and Hard Disk you should have 4 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free space in your Hard Disk, 64 bit operating system, Windows 10 and a 3.5 GHz processor or higher.
Unique Movement Mod requires a stable internet connection in order to download some necessary files from the game, as well as to be used in multiplayer mode.
Installation of Unique Movement Mo
- You must first download Minecraft Forge API
- After downloading the file, double-click on the Forge file to run the installer
- You must download “Papertazers Base Mod-XX“
- Then you must download Unique Moviment-XX “
- Then you must download Render Player API
- Finally, download the three files in the mod folder created by Forge
Unique Movement Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site please contact us!
- R Unique Movement 1.0 (MC-1.8.9) Apr 13, 2016