Usefulfood Mod 1.16 and 1.15.2 is an option that adds more than fifty new foods to the game. They can be obtained in survival mode or using recipes to make them.
With this modification, the game becomes more attractive and competitive, since the user has the challenge of making the best use of all the food (old and new) that is offered in order to meet the expectations, demands and needs of the user. player. It is noteworthy that the new version includes the preparation of new meals even using existing foods from previous versions. Cakes, juices, fruits, cheese, eggs, seafood such as squid, octopus and others. You can prepare a rich pork sandwich, you will also have new tools to use in your kitchen, such as ovens, bottles, plates, cutlery and other
Characteristics of Usefulfood Mod
- It can be modified when necessary
- Great variety of foods, more than fifty
- More cooking options, including fish, chips, ice cream, hamburgers, cakes, pizzas, chicken, bread
- New fruits and beverages
- New recipes, including soups, fried eggs, creams and sushi
- You can zoom in or out on screen
- Meals made with new and old foods are easy to prepare
- You can increase the size of the images
- It could be play alone, against another user and against several people through the network
Advantages of Usefulfood Mod
- The modification adds more than fifty new foods that can be obtained in survival mode and that can be used to prepare a large number of menus according to the taste of the user
- More variety of recipes to prepare various types of food
- The meals prepared with the new recipes allow to increase the life expectancy of the player
- A greater variety of foods can be offered to more food and preparation options
- Even with existing foods from previous versions you can prepare new meals with the new menus included
Usefulfood Mod requires the 32/64 Bit version of Java 7 or Java 8, in addition to 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. Hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2 GB free space for Worlds and Mods. Integrated video Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4. If you want a higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card.
Regards operating systems, it requires Windows 7 or later versions, if you use MacOS you must have Macros 10.12 Sierra and in the Linux platform you can use any version from 2014 onwards, these are the specifications of minimum requirement for the operation of the game. If you want a better performance of Usefulfood Mod then it is recommended instead of 2 GB of RAM and Hard Disk you should have 4 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free space in your Hard Disk, 64 bit operating system, Windows 10 and a 3.5 GHz processor or higher.
Usefulfood Mod requires a stable Internet connection to download some necessary files from the game, as well as to be used in multiplayer mode.
Installation of Usefulfood Mod 1.16
- You must first download Minecraft Forge Mod Version 1.14
- Then download Usefulfood Mod Version 1.14
- Now go to% appdata%
- Go to the minecraft / mods folder
- If the “mods” folder does not exist, you can create a
- To finish drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file
Usefulfood Mod 1.16 Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.7.10