Vein Miner Mod 1.14 will take care of accelerating the mining by breaking all the blocks of a certain type that are connected to the block that you just broke.
If you are looking for a way to accelerate mining in Minecraft but do not want to break the game with robots, servers or other additions that automate all the tasks for you, there is an option that you may not know yet.
This may sound a bit confusing, but it really is not. Let’s say you find a vein of coal and start cutting with your pick: the first block of carbon you break will break all the other carbon blocks connected to it.
Vein Miner Mod is an incredible time saver when extracting minerals. Break each block of ore by touching the one that mines first. So, if you find yourself with a seemingly endless grain of carbon, this mod will do all the leg work with just a broken block.
It has 3 modes: Auto, Sneak and No Sneak. Auto activates the modification by pressing the ‘~’ key by default, Sneak is activated while you sneak, and No Sneak is always active.
Vein Miner Mod features
What makes Vein Miner Mod really useful are the minerals that you do not see. If you find a single mineral during its extraction, simply divide it and see all the others hidden inside the walls that you may have lost.
Vein Miner Mod can also be customized within the configuration file. You can change what tools can break the minerals in bulk and also what types of minerals. But the best part is that this modification follows the rules of enchantments, so if you have an enchanted selection, the blocks will be broken according to what the spells allow.
Once the entire vein has been broken in this way, Vein Miner Mod does you another favor and is to keep all the resources in your inventory as if you had walked and collected all the drops yourself.
Because minerals generally come in veins of 8 to 16 blocks depending on the extracted mineral, this can literally scrape 2 minutes out of each vein you extract. The more you mine, the more you will save, but only after Vein Miner Mod is installed.
How to install Vein Miner Mod
- Mainly you must make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge Mod.
- Afterwards, download the .jar file of Vein Miner Mod.
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile.
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods.
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type% appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again to start the installer.
- On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next Library in the top menu bar.
- Then you must open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from Vein Miner Mod in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, create it now.
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification.
Once Vein Miner Mod is installed, you will have to play with the configuration file of the mod to set the parameters. You can configure Vein Miner Mod to work when it sneaks out, or to not work at all if you want to turn it off for a while.
Unlike other mods that work well online without being installed on the server, you must have the Vein Miner Mod mod installed on your own client as well as on the server before it works in the online game. However, it works perfectly well in a single player.
Vein Miner Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13[sociallocker]
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2