Vending Block Mod 1.14 is a mod that offers us a simple way to create object exchange stores within Minecraft, in order to avoid the typical traps where at the time of trading, one of the players does not deliver the objects that are They agreed on the deal.
The mod will allow us to manufacture a store where we will be able to expose the objects that we do not want, and therefore we want to sell or exchange with other players, while in the same store the blocks or objects that we want to get in exchange for the other objects.
Vending Block Mod Features
Buying and selling items in the game much simpler, and, of course, convenient. The Vending Block comes with a complete GUI to make sure that players have no difficulty understanding it, and does not have any technical problems, so you will not encounter any problems while using it. It could hinder the experience for you. The mod has been out for about a year. It is currently in version 1.4.3, and the developer has done an excellent job to maintain it.
Before using the vending block, you must first create the vending block with the help of the recipe provided by it. It is worth remembering that there is no specific type of sales block, so you can make several different types of them depending on the materials you use in your recipe. The materials you can use in your recipe are stones, ingots or other materials that belong to a similar category. Perhaps the best part of this block is that there are no restrictions on the items you can sell. As long as they can be part of your inventory, you can sell them.
There is also a multiple-sale block that can be designed if you use a dispenser instead of a Redstone in your recipe. There is also an advanced vending machine block that is manufactured using a Redstone repeater instead of the Redstone standard. The GUI of the advanced block is slightly different from the usual, and is also different in terms of its functionality.
The most important thing to remember about the second sales block is that you can not place any item in your purchase slot. If you want to edit the configuration of a block, simply click with the right button and adjust it according to your preferences.
- Add the storage accessory of the vending machine.
- Add the option to preconfigure the VendingBlock element.
- Allow players to select the number of credits in the advanced machine.
- Do not create / delete blank banknotes.
- Repair “Enderpay credits are not processed as a block”.
How to install Vending Block Mod?
- Download Minecraft Forge.
- Download Vending Block Mod.
- Double click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file of the mod into the folder .minecraft / mods.
Now you can create your store and display the products you want to put on sale!
Vending Block Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13[sociallocker]
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2