Viescraft Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 allows you to build an airship and use it in your world to trip around it. All the airships can be upgraded. They also consume fuel to fly. It is really cool to experience your world in a new way and also explore new things about it.
Viescraft Mod Features
This mod has four different types of airships with different features. They have also different designs but they do all the same.
- Oak Viesdenburg
It has a big balloon on top.
- Oak Viesigible
It has balloon at the side
- Oak Viesepelin
It has four balloons.
- Oak Viesakron
It has a smaller balloon but with an interesting design: with wings at the side.
You have to decide which one of all of these you want. Once you made the decision you will need an airship workbench. You cannot use a regular workbench. The recipe for this is a fire charge, lapis lazuli block, two blocks of iron, two iron ingots, two gold ingots and a crafting table.
This airship workbench is the one you need to craft the airship you want. One cool thing about this airship workbench is that if you put the items on it they will stay there. So, if you don’t have enough items, you can put the ones you have there and they will not delete or something like that.
Every airship will need a frame in their recipe. There different kinds of frames, each frame has different kinds of steads:
With a maximum altitude of 75
- Oak airship frame
- Acacia airship frame
- Jungle airship frame
With a maximum altitude of 80
- Sandstone airship frame
With a maximum altitude of 90
- Brick airship frame
With a maximum altitude of 100
- Bone airship frame
And they keep increasing until there are the ones that have an unlimited altitude.
- Water airship frame
- Diamond airship frame
- Ender airship frame
Once you have created your airship you will need coal to make it work.
This mod has also different patterns that will allow you to design your balloon as you want. There are few patterns that the mod provides. Each pattern can have two types: regular color and phantom color. The phantom color looks a little translucent and you can see through it.
- Rainbow zigzag balloon pattern (this one can be phantom or colorized)
- Polka dot balloon pattern (phantom)
- Creeper balloon pattern (colorized)
- Checker balloon pattern (phantom)
There are more different kinds of pattern available to personalize your balloon.
How to install Viescraft Mod 1.16.4
- This mod requires to have installed the latest Minecraft Forge. If you don’t have it, you may want to download it and install it.
- Download the recommended Viescraft Mod file to your Minecraft version
- After this, you have to locate the Minecraft Application folder. You can find it in your Windows or Mac computer.
- Place the Mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder
- Open Minecraft and click the Mods button.
You will have your mode already installed and you can start to enjoy it.
Viescraft Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.16.4
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2