Village Info Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2 is a very useful mod to see all the information about the village you are currently in. It also tells you if it is a village next to it. It helps to understand the mechanics of each village.
It just works in single player.
Village Info Mod Features
It has different features to fully understand the village you are currently in.
- Finding village
This mod will scan the villages that are near to you and it also tells you if you are in a village. If you aren’t in a village it will say things like “Nearby village foundation”, “distant village found”, etc. This is only if you are more than 32m away from one.
- Center and radius
The center is the more populated part of the village and the radius is determined by the distance from the center to a house. It has to be up to 32.
This mod will also tell you how many people are in that village. It is like a villager’s counter. It is a little weird the way that Minecraft counts villagers. It uses a box with only 9 heights. It is also determined by the number of houses.
It shows the current count. If you are into the Golem Spawn Zone it will appear an extra line.
This mod shows the current house count. You can know that there are enough houses to spawn in the village when the house count is in green color.
- Breeding status
If villagers stop breeding this item will show it.
It shows your reputation with the village It can be green or red. If it turns red the golems will start attacking the player. If it is 15’s or less it will turn red color.
This mod is very helpful because it will let you know if you are in a village and you can also find villages.
Village Info Mod Versions
Up to the 1.6 Minecraft version there are two different versions of this mod.
- Vanilla Mod
If you don’t want to install Forge Mod, you can take this one and the mod will work as description before. It will not work in SMP. This version can cause problems with other mod’s that are not supported explicitly.
- Forge Mod
This mod will work in SMP. The only thing is that you have to install the Forge server.
How to install Village Info Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1
As told before, this mod can be used with Vanilla mod. But if you want to use it in Minecraft Forge you may want to download it and install it.
- Download the recommended Village Info file to your Minecraft version
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- After this, you have to locate the Minecraft Application folder. You can find it in your Windows or Mac computer.
- Look for the Minecraft folder and after that locate the Mods folder
- Place the Mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder
- Open Minecraft and click the Mods button.
There you should have your Village Info Mod.
Village Info Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4