Visible armor slots mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 allow you to access from several inventories to the armor and off-stand slots. It is for 1.14 version of Minecraft. It is pretty helpful because it helps to make everything a little easier.
Visible Armor Slots Mod Features
Normally to wear your armor you have to go to the inventory and put one by one each item of your armor. And also if you want to change your armor for another you have to take it off the one you have. With this mod you don’t have to do this.
This mod ads new blocks that are very useful. Each block has different features.
- Repair and name
This is a grey block that allows you to repair your damaged sword. You also have you armor slots on the side. The good thing is that is interactive. For example, you can put your boots off and put it on again just by putting them on the side of the inventory.
- Primary power and secondary power
This block has also the armor slots on the side
- Large chest
This chest is a double chest where you can store your armor slots. It has a 9×6 storage capacity.
Is a little smaller than the large chest and you can also use it to store your armor slots. It has a 9×3 storage capacity.
- Ender chest
It is also helpful to store things. Its appearance is different than the chest and the large chest. Its storage capacity is of 9×3
- Crafting table
It is useful to craft things. Let’s say you want to craft armor together, well you can do it with this crafting table.
- Enchant table
It allows you to make enchants. You can enchant objects with different options like protection, feather falling, etc. You can enchant your whole armor. And also you can enchant your whole armor without taking it off.
Some other blocks we can find in this mod are:
- Brewing stand
- Item hopper
These have very simple features such as store your armor slots.
These blocks are very helpful to enchant, repair, craft or equip your armor without needing to open and close the inventory multiples times. So you can save time while you do all these things with your armor.
How to install Visible Armor Slots Mod 1.16.4
This mod works for 1.9 Minecraft version and up.
- This mod also requires to have installed the Minecraft Forge. If you don’t have it, you may want to download it and install it.
- Download the recommended Visible Armor Slots Mod file to your Minecraft version.
- After this, you have to locate the Minecraft Application folder. You can find it in your Windows or Mac computer.
- Place the Mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder
- Open Minecraft and click the Mods button, you should see the mod and you can start to use it.
This mod can be used in both survival and creative mode.
Visible Armor Slots Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.16.4
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4