Zan’s Minimap Mod, currently known as VoxelMap Mod, is a Mod for the Minecraft game which is based on providing a mini-map. In the beginning, it was a modification elaborated by Zan, followed by Lahwran and finally by MamiTaOtaru. VoxelMap Mod includes a variety of specifications such as reference points in each world, display identity icons, markers and even the possibility of choosing between a circular map and a square map.
VoxelMap Mod, The best Minecraft minimap?
The identity icons can be activated or deactivated, in fact, they have an automatic support especially for the entities given by the Mod. VoxelMap Mod has the purpose of helping to advance without problems in an area where there are some obstacles that must be overcome. These obstacles include animals, humanoid beings, fractured and unstable lands and variations in climate, among others.
It can be said that Zan’s Minimap Mod evolved now as VoxelMap, it is a very practical Minecraft Mod and very useful for Minecraft players.
Advantages of VoxelMap Mod in relation to Rei’s Minimaps Mod
- It has more and better updates.
- Greater customization
- Plotting points.
- The height indicator was improved, allowing better visualization of the “mods”.
- The Radar option was modified, which makes the mod excellent for multi-players.
- It can be played in multiple languages.
- Accepts multiple packages of other resources.
- Presents a new “death” marker, since the game allows several of them.
Highlights of VoxelMap Mod
- Among the highlights of this mod we have the following:
- Presents in a small window at the top of the screen the area where you are at that moment. So the window works like a compass including the coordinates.
- Very bright colors to highlight specific areas.
- You can enlarge or reduce the image on the screen.
- You can zoom in or out on the screen.
- Also, You can create “worlds”.
- The images of the animals, monsters, vegetation, caves and other deformations in the terrain are clearly appreciated.
- It is not necessary to take a predetermined route.
Technical requirements for the installation of VoxelMap Mod
VoxelMap Mod requires the 32/64 bit version of Java 7 or Java 8, in addition to 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. Hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2 GB of free space for worlds and mods. Integrated video Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4.
If you want higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card. As for operating systems requires Windows 7 or later versions; if you use MacOS you must have 10.12 Macos and Sierra in the Linux platform you can use any version from 2014 onwards, these are the minimum required specifications for the operation of the game.
If you want a better performance of Zan’s Minimap Mod then it is recommended, instead of 2 GB of RAM and hard disk, to have 4 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free space on your hard drive, 64-bit operating system, Windows 10 and a 3.5 GHz processor or higher.
Zan’s Minimap Mod requires a stable internet connection in order to download some necessary files from the game, as well as to be used in multiplayer mode.
Procedure for the installation of VoxelMap Mod 1.16
- For the installation of VoxelMap Mod, do the following steps
- First, you download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Then you download the Mod.
- Once this step is completed go to% appdata%.
- Then go to the Minecraft / mods folder.
- Then drag and drop the jar (zip) file downloaded to it.
- If it does not exist, one can be created. Ready. From now on you can enjoy the game.
VoxelMap Mod 1.17/1.16.5 Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files. So all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
- R (Fabric) VoxelMap for 1.16.5 Feb 8, 2021
- R (Fabric) VoxelMap for 1.15.2 Aug 11, 2020
- R (Fabric) VoxelMap for 1.14.4 Aug 11, 2020