Waila Mod 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2 also known as “What Am I Looking At” is a modification of Minecraft created by ProfMobius. In order to please amateur players who do not know all the items and objects of Minecraft vanilla or modification.
With Waila Mod you will be able to observe in your screen a session of informative boxes on any object or block of the game vanilla as well as of the blocks and objects that have been added by other mods.
In this information box you will find information such as the name of each object, the mods to which it belongs, even with this box you will be aware of the information extended in the mods where the creators have accepted this function.
This means, in the objects and blocks of the technical modifications of Minecraft like for example Industrial Craft that allows to see the technical data of the system and the machines instead of seeing only data without having to initiate the interface of said system or machine.
Waila Mod is a very simple modification to manipulate, you just have to point with the crosshead of your Minecraft character pointer to the block or the object you want to know more information without anything else to do, just look at the object in question.
How to Install Waila Mod
With Waila Mod, the information about the tools must work directly from the box in the NEI interface.
There are two key combinations you need to verify. The configuration menu of Waila Mod will allow you to modify the keys that will emerge in the default menu while Waila, displays, hides and controls the information about the tools.
To install this modification, you just have to follow these simple steps that we will show you below:
- Mainly you must make sure you have already downloaded Minecraft Forge API, as is to be expected in most modifications.
- Now go to the folder where you have your Minecraft located.
- In the session> Open Windows> Run from the start menu, you must write the following in lowercase letters: %appdata% and after that, click> Run.
- Find yourself in the open search engine and hold the> ALT key followed by a click on> Go> Library until you reach the top menu bar. Start the> Application Support folder and select Minecraft (MacOs).
- Place the modification you just downloaded in .jar file inside the mods folder.
- Once you start Minecraft and click on the modifications button, you should already notice that Waila Mod has been installed correctly.
Waila Mod complements
For Waila Mod, there is a complement known as Waila Harvestability which is a mod that is in favor of the players, this is responsible for showing if the player can or can not harvest the block he has selected.
On the other hand, it is responsible for providing the existing harvest level to extract the block and the types of tools that are effective against them. This mod was created primarily to be used with Tinkers’ Construct Mod, however it can work without it.
It has many options that you can modify with just using the configuration screen of Waila Mod.
Waila Mod 1.16 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10