Waypoints Mod 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft, is a modification that will make life much easier if you are a player who moves frequently from one place to another.
There is no doubt that in Minecraft there are many places to explore and, although this is good for the game, it also means that players often have to spend a rather absurd amount of time going from one place to another and this time it could have been used better to do something more productive.
Fortunately, Waypoints Mod is a modification that has been created to allow you to save a large part of your travel time allowing you to travel instantly to the places you want and when you want.
Waypoints Mod allows you to create a multiple block structure of 2×2 which makes it possible to teleport. Once built, it acts as a place to teleport from another Waypoints Mod structure, similar to the warp pads of the cartoon network that shows “Steven Universe”.
Waypoints Mod features
- To play in Waypoints Mod mode, you will first have to create Waypoints. To create a Waypoint, all you have to do is place adjacent waypoint blocks together to create a structure that is 2x1x2 or 3x1x3.
- Once you have this structure, you can give it the name you want. Once this is done, all you have to do is link the waypoint you created with another waypoint created previously.
- Once all this is done, you will be able to move immediately between the waypoints that you have linked together and this will save you a lot of time.
- Even though Waypoints Mod is an incredibly useful modification for obvious reasons, its execution could definitely have been much better. Many users with different versions of Minecraft have reported blocking problems on servers with this mod.
- Fortunately, most of these problems are solved as updates appear, so they are not lasting problems that could have a major adverse impact on your experience. In general, Waypoints Mod is easy to use and will add a new level of convenience to your Minecraft experience.
How to install Waypoints Mod
- Mainly you must make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Then you must download the .jar file from Waypoints Mod.
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile.
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods.
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type %appdata%\. Minecraft \ and then click Run again to start the installer.
- On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next Library in the top menu bar.
- Then you must open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from Waypoints Mod in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, create it right now.
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification.
Waypoints Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13[sociallocker]
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2