Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2 has a very clean interface which combines very well with the general aesthetics of Minecraft. In fact, you can set reference points manually and even death points will be created automatically if your character dies. In general, it is very customizable to meet your needs.
With Xaero’s Minimap Mod, the known waypoints can be created by pressing the “B” key, in fact you can teleport to them if you wish. You can even choose if you want them to be visible in your game or hide them.
However, they will remain in your list and you can access them by pressing the “U” key. Possibly the best part of Xaero’s Minimap Mod is that it recognizes when you are underground.
This is a very useful feature in case you walk through abandoned caves and mines and need a quick reference of where you are. Combine that with waypoints and you will never get lost again.
The personalized configuration is what makes this mini map truly personal. However, you can adjust the size exactly to your liking.
You can also configure the HUD screen to show players, elements and mobs. And you can even move them wherever they work best for you, just select where you want or choose one of the four presets.
How to install Xaero’s Minimap Mod
Compared to many mods of mini maps, the mini map of Xaero’s Minimap Mod retains the aesthetics of Minecraft Vanilla Mod, it could even make you forget that it is a modification.
It is also the first mini rotatable square map for Minecraft, but there is a button to lock it to the north and not turn. Xaero’s Minimap Mod also shows entities, such as players, mobs and other elements.
To install this modification, you just have to follow the following steps that we will show you below:
- Make sure you mainly have Minecraft Forge API
- Go to the minecraft application folder
- In open windows, select> Run from the start menu and type in lowercase:% appdata% then click again> Run
- Within the open mac browser, you must hold the ALT key and click> Go> Library located in the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder and Minecraft bucket
- Download and add the .jar file of Xaero’s Minimap Mod inside the minecraft / mods folder if you do not have it, you must create one with the same name, it is extremely important
- If you followed these steps to the letter, once you start Minecraft and click on the modifications button, you should see that Xaero’s Minimap Mod has been installed correctly
Characteristics of Xaero’s Minimap Mod
Among the most relevant features provided by Xaero’s Minimap Mod, are the following:
- Aesthetics and appearance of Minecraft Vanilla Mod.
- Works smoother than most mini map mods.
- Add two editions of mod: full and fair-play. However, the full version has no limits.
- It also includes two color modes: Vanilla, which uses the colors of Vanilla and Accurate Minecraft maps, which uses the colors of block textures.
- Customization of the texture of the ground.
- It is compatible with Xaero’s World Map and you can use it with the pieces loaded by the world map instead of your own.
- Provide the option to limit the use of Minimap by linking it to an item that you will need to have in your quick access bar so that the mini map appears.
Xaero’s Minimap Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4