XRay Mod 1.16.4 is the first mod without Forge for the Minecraft 1.10 game. This mod allows us to easily choose the type of block or object that we need to find in the world in which we are playing. This mod also includes a selection menu for most of the blocks and objects of the game, this allows us to easily locate any place in the world where those blocks or objects that have been previously chosen by our account are located.
How to Find Diamond and Minecraft Worthy Ores With XRay Mod?
X-Ray Mod also gives us the option to find all kinds of mineral resources that exist in the game, including chests, beds of other players and more. With this mod, to access the menu session, just press the “J” key on our keyboard. Once you have selected one or several objects and blocks, you only have to press the “X” key to show the exact location of those blocks and objects on the screen, be they mineral resources, chests, beds or whatever else you are searching.
Main features of Minecraft X-Ray Mod
- Like all Minecraft options, Minecraft X-Ray Mod is based on blocks, which can be worked according to the wishes and objectives of the user, as well as depending on the environment where the game is developed.
- The blocks come in many colors and shapes for the user to use according to their tastes.
- The game can be enjoyed individually, competing with another user present or with several users through networks.
- Some keys on the board are assigned some specific activities. For example, when pressing the “X” key we will know about the existence of valuable minerals. The “X” key increases the brightness of the screen to the maximum, which improves the vision in the caves. The “J” key shows the coordinates of the site where the player is located.
- Regularly the game is reviewed, updated or increased with new options, which makes it more interesting and challenging.
Technical requirements for XRay mod
X-Ray Mod requires the 32/64 bit version of Java 7 or Java 8, in addition to 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. Hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2 GB free space for worlds and mods. Integrated video Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4.
If you want higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card. As for operating systems requires Windows 7 or later versions; if you use MacOS you must have 10.12 Macos and Sierra in the Linux platform you can use any version from 2014 onwards, these are the minimum requirement specifications for the operation of the game.
If you want a better performance of X-Ray Mod then it is recommended, instead of 2 GB of RAM and hard disk, to have 4 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free space on your hard drive, 64-bit operating system, Windows 10 and a 3.5 GHz processor or higher. X-Ray Mod requires a stable internet connection to download some necessary files from the game, as well as to be used in multiplayer mode.
Procedure for installing XRay Mod
Here are the steps to follow to achieve the successful installation of X-Ray Mod.
- If you do not have the version of Minecraft 1.12, the first thing to do is download Minecraft Forge Modloader.
- Then you must download X-Ray Mod. Once these two steps are completed, you must double click on the downloaded file to run the installer.
- Now you must open the Minecraft launcher to select the new version created automatically with the name X-Ray.
- Congratulations. Now you are ready to play looking for mineral resources.
XRay Mod 1.16.4 Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, so all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.12.2